This lovely home is conveniently located just four houses from the bay and a short walk to the beach, where early birds can enjoy the sunrise over the Atlantic Ocean in the morning, and can meet neighbors bayside every evening for the most spectacular sunsets! During the day, you can take your kayaks out on the bay off of a secluded bay beach located just around the corner!
• This Cape Cod Style Home was built in 1958. The home was raised on pilings in 1998.
• The home was renovated / updated several times over the years, most recently in 2021/22.
• The home has 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths (showers only), with beds available for 9 people.
• The home has new Central Air Conditioning (6 separate mini-split units throughout).
• Ceiling fans are available in 3 bedrooms.
• The Laundry Room is located on the 2nd floor with access to the outdoor deck with deck furniture, hot tub and a wonderful bay view.
• The private back yard has a paver patio, a retractable awning, patio furniture, table and chairs, a hot/cold outdoor shower, and a new weber gas grill.
• Off Street Parking available for 3 cars
• Use of garage is provided where you can store your bikes, beach chairs, etc.
• Beach badges for 8 people are also included with the rental.
• This Friday to Friday Rental has the Best Turnover Day Ever! You can enjoy a full weekend experience on LBI, and beat the traffic both coming on, and leaving the island!
All guests will enter the front door using a keyless entry system (code to be provided prior to arrival), and will step in to a roomy living room graced with wonderful natural light and a view of the bay! There is ample seating for everyone, and a large Smart Roku TV that sits over a brick fireplace (not to be used). The first floor also includes a fully equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar and two stools, and a spacious dining room with a large dining table that seats up to 8-10 people. For TV lovers another Smart Roku TV is available in the dining room. The first floor also consists of two bedrooms each having queen beds, and there is a full bathroom with shower. From the dining room, you can take exterior stairs down to the ground level patio, or up to the 2nd floor deck and hot tub!
From inside, take the internal stairs down to a large recreation area equipped with a 2nd fridge for your convenience, 2 comfy couches and recliner, and a table and chairs just perfect for playing games and puzzles. For those musically inclined, have fun with the electronic keyboard, or simply relax and watch your favorite show on another of our Smart Roku TVs. There are sliding glass doors out to the back yard patio for easy access. There is also access to the garage from this area as well.
The 2nd floor features 2 additional bedrooms (one with a queen bed, desk, and Smart Roku TV, the other with a queen bed and a twin bed), a large full bathroom with shower, laundry room, and access to the 2nd floor deck and hot tub – with a great view of the bay!
Enjoy local conveniences with a walk to the Acme supermarket, several surf shops, restaurants, bike rentals and the famous "Skipper Dipper" Ice Cream shop! This gem is not to be missed!