We invite you to enjoy our gorgeous new house in serene, family-friendly Holgate...It’s all pristine, beautiful and squeaky clean!
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!! We’re the 6th house from the beach. Literally 250 feet walking distance to either the beach or the bay. Surf, SUP or both! Just a 3 minute walk (or 1 minute bike ride) to Holgate’s Bayfront Park which has a jungle gym and swings for the kiddies, a secluded beach area, and a beautifully kept tennis court…all right on the bay. Feel like channeling your inner nature self? The Edwin B. Forsythe National Wildlife Refuge is a few blocks away where you can escape for the most peaceful walk. Need a snack or quick light shopping? The famous “Bowker’s South Beach Grill” (rated best cheesesteak on LBI…Google it) is right around the corner, and the equally famous and historic “The Boardwalk” (ice cream parlor, bike rentals, beach supplies and more) is half a mile away. Looking to get out and explore the best that LBI has to offer? Take a straight 2 mile drive or bike ride to vibrant Beach Haven where you can enjoy Fantasy Island Amusement Park, Thundering Surf Water Park, mini-golf, shopping, a variety of restaurants and a baseball field and basketball courts.
HOUSE DETAILS: Our house is professionally decorated with a contemporary coastal feel and extremely comfortable for up to 10 people. Kick-back in the approximately 2,400 sq. ft. of well-appointed living space, which includes 4 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms (2 en-suite), 1 half bath, open concept living room, additional open living room / den, chef’s kitchen with top of the line appliances, gas fireplace, plank hardwood flooring throughout, five (5) decks, two (2) Weber gas grills (never a need to worry about propane running out), fully paved backyard/patio with a heated, LED-lit pool and jacuzzi (both open through mid October) for nighttime swimming, gas fire pit and outdoor cabana shower. Journey up to the fully-furnished roof top deck for amazing views of the bay, the ocean, the Atlantic City skyline, and the most incredible sunrises and sunsets. Water all around!
Included are 10 beach passes, 9 beach chairs, tennis rackets, cornhole set and a SUP board with paddle.
On the 3rd LEVEL you will find a beautiful open floor plan featuring cathedral ceilings and:
· Spacious living room with large inviting couch and chaise, two (2) swivel chairs, 65” Samsung smart TV and Sonos sound bar, ceiling fan and gas fireplace.
· Chef’s kitchen with oversized quartz island and three (3) counter height stools, top-of-the-line Jenn Air appliances (range/hood, island built-in microwave, dishwasher), Keurig coffee machine and Mr. Coffee Maker, and cabinets stocked with every type of high-end cookware (All-Clad), chef’s knives block set, assorted cooking and eating utensils, dishes, glasses, mixing and serving bowls, platters, lobster pot, and food storage containers and more.
· Separate dining area with a large dining table that seats 8 comfortably (it opens up). Enjoy partial views of the ocean.
· Two (2) sliding glass doors leading to a deck with a large Polywood table that seats 6 comfortably for outdoor dining with views of the ocean.
· Grill deck overlooking the backyard/pool.
· Staircase takes you up to the 4th level to a fully-furnished roof deck where you can relax and enjoy the views (ocean, bay, Atlantic City skyline) and the most amazing ocean sunrises or bay sunsets.
· Half-bath / powder room.
· Bedroom #1 – king bed, full-size dresser, two (2) night stands (with built-in USB outlets), two (2) walk-in closets, 50” Samsung smart TV, ceiling fan, and beautiful en-suite full bathroom w/ oversized shower stall.
On the 2nd LEVEL you will find:
· Another spacious living room/den with comfortable couch (which opens to a queen sofa bed), two (2) swivel chairs, 75” Samsung smart TV and Sonos sound bar, ceiling fan and games.
· Sliding glass door off of living room leading to a furnished covered deck with ocean views.
· Bedroom #2 – queen bed, full-size dresser, two (2) night stands (with built-in USB outlets), closet, 55” Samsung smart TV, ceiling fan and beautiful en-suite full bathroom w/ oversized shower stall.
· Bedroom #3 – queen bed, full-size dresser, two (2) night stands, closet, 55” Samsung smart TV, ceiling fan, and a door leading to smaller outdoor deck overlooking backyard/pool.
· Bedroom #4 – two (2) twin bunk beds (sleeps 4) with full-size dresser, trundle drawers for additional storage and closet.
· Full bathroom w/ tub/shower – right next to bedrooms #3 and #4.
· Separate laundry room with large GE washer and dryer; hampers.
On the GROUND LEVEL you will find:
· Large two (2) car garage
· Fully-paved backyard
· Heated, LED-lit swimming pool and LED-lit jacuzzi for nighttime swimming through mid-October
· Large Weber gas grill
· Built-in gas fire pit
· Cushioned chaise lounge chairs
· Large dining table with 10 chairs and umbrella
· Outdoor cabana shower
Let your summer memories start here!
We will supply pillows and blankets, you must bring linens and towels. We can also recommend a third party service to rent these items. Absolutely no pets (sorry) or smokers.
|-||Nightly rate||Weekly rate||Monthly rate||Min. Stay||Changeover Day|
|Rate summary||$1,000 - $1,200||$6,000 - $13,000||-||4 Nights||-|
|10/12/2022 - 05/12/2023 Firepit Open, Pool and Jacuzzi Closed||$1,000||-||$6,000||-||4 Nights||-|
|05/13/2023 - 06/16/2023 Heated Pool and Jacuzzi Open||$1,200||-||$8,000||-||4 Nights||-|
|06/17/2023 - 09/06/2023 2023 In-Season||-||-||$13,000||-||7 Nights||Sat - Sat|
We loved our stay in this amazing home. The house was beautifully decorated. Very comfortable and had everything we needed. It was close to the beach and had a heated pool, jacuzzi and fire pit. The owners were great to deal with, very helpful and knowledgeable about the area.
We want to come back!
Jack & Joyce
Stayed July, 2022
Our family couldn’t say enough about this beautiful home on LBI.
A heated in ground pool, brand new hot tub, a gas fire pit , a 2 minute walk to the beach and several beautiful deck views. There are two new Weber Grills and 3 large brand new , wall mounted , flat screen TVs.
The owners are the sweetest people….willing to answer any questions and accommodate any requests. They were extremely responsive and their brand new home was spotless.
We would love to do our family vacation there again sometime !!
David & Lynda B.
Stayed June, 2022
Thank you! We loved having you at our house...You and your family were wonderful guests and welcome back anytime!