Ahhhh! Summer in LBI. Come stay at our duplex that’s steps away from the ocean and next to all the best restaurants and attractions in Ship Bottom, like Ship Bottom Shellfish, Surf Taco, Dune 18, Russo’s, Bageleddis, Surf Unlimited, Paul Jr's Design, Ship Bottom Ice Cream Co., the Port Hole, and The Arlington. No need to fight island traffic as this ocean-block property is a two-minute drive south from the bridge. Each unit of this getaway has four bedrooms, two brand-new gorgeous full bathrooms, an updated kitchen, and a newly renovated downstairs complete with office space, game room or living area, and kitchenette. For larger family gatherings, book both sides of the duplex!
Outside, enjoy a recently renovated, gorgeous deck (shared) that faces the ocean, rinse off in the new outdoor shower (shared), and relax in the cozy ground-floor seating areas.
Parking on the beach block is tough, but this home has a private parking lot that fits two cars per unit easily.
Six beach badges per unit and beach chairs are provided.
* New beds, mattresses, and quilts
* One king, one queen, and one full
* Couch that pulls out to a full-size bed
* Large smart-TV
* Mini-split AC with 3 individual heat pump backups
* New stainless steel appliances: dishwasher, gas stove, over-the-range microwave, and refrigerator
* New cabinets and butcher block countertops
* Fully stocked
* Brand-new bath with shower and tub
* Separate entrance (no internal staircase from the top floor)
* Brand-new bathroom with walk-in shower
* A kitchenette with a refrigerator, sink, and mounted microwave
* Full-size bedroom (north unit) queen-size bedroom (south unit)
* Gym (south unit)
* Ping-pong table (south unit)
* Office space (north unit)
* Washer/dryer sets
* Gorgeous new shared deck facing the ocean
* New shared outdoor shower
* Charcoal grill on the ground level
* Picnic seating on the ground level
* Two off-street parking spots per unit
Pets are welcome for an additional fee.
|-||Nightly rate||Weekly rate||Monthly rate||Min. Stay||Changeover Day|
|Rate summary||$550||$999 - $4,499||-||6 Nights||-|
|09/16/2023 - 09/29/2023||-||-||$1,999||-||7 Nights||Sat - Sat|
|Addon type||Price||Charge type|
|Cleaning Fee||Mandatory||$175||One time|
|Pet Fee||Mandatory||$200||One time|
This place is a gem. The addition of the "extra" space downstairs (in what used to be commercial space) with a game room and new full bathroom makes it a great family rental. One short short block to the beach and walking distance to everything you need for a great week at the shore. Plus Mike and Maggie are great hosts and were so responsive to questions during our stay.
Stayed August, 2022
All brand new inside. Our adult children are coming with spouses, so the three full size beds are perfect. The game room below is an added bonus in addition to the short walk to the beach. The landlords have put tremendous thought and effort into making this a perfect LBI rental. We can’t wait to get there this summer.
Stayed August, 2021
Great family get away. Can't beat the proximity to a great beach and fantastic restaurants.
Stayed July, 2021