OUTSTANDING WATER VIEWS highlight this one-off-the-bay home on a family friendly street in desirable Brighton Beach! This spacious well cared for home has a light & bright coastal themed interior with numerous upgrades and improvements.
A wet bar/kitchenette is conveniently set adjacent to the second floor living area; a great spot to prepare your morning coffee or favorite evening beverage as you get ready to enjoy the beautiful sunsets on the bay! Grab your drink and head to either the upper sun deck or roof top deck. You can enjoy these amazing sunsets from inside and outside!
Each level features 2 bedrooms, a full bathroom and a family gather area. The layout offers comfort for 2 families to share or plenty of room to bring the grandparents all while still offering private space when wanted.
Our property is located steps to the bay, being one of the few streets left in Long Beach Township with no bulkhead and a bay beach. It offers easy access for fishing, swimming, kayaking, paddle boarding, jet skis, water sports, etc. Only a 3 block walk to the beach (lifeguard right on 86th). The house is within a couple blocks from Kubel's Too (bar, restaurant, live entertainment & a liquor store), Brighton Beach Surf Shop (surfboard rentals and lessons available), Acme Beach & Bike Rental (don’t want to bring your bikes, you can rent here), Pinky Shrimp's Seafood Company (excellent flounder sandwiches), DeAngelo’s Pizza (personal pizzas are a perfect lunch on the beach), and Angelina’s (just delicious). We are a short walk or bike ride to Acme Supermarket, tennis courts and the famous Skipper Dipper!
Bring your bikes and enjoy an easy bike ride or walk along Ocean Boulevard to the Long Beach Township Bay Beach / Beach Pavillon that hosts summer concerts, firepit Friday’s and other family friendly activities throughout the week. And we are a short drive to Beach Haven with endless things to see and do. Don't forget about the LBI Shuttle that you can also jump on.
The Layout / Details:
Master Bedroom: King
Bedroom 2: Queen
Bedroom 3: 2 Singles
Bedroom 4: Bunkbed (single over a full) with a Single Trundle
2nd Living Room: Pull out Full Sofa Bed
* You can head out the upstairs back door to the rooftop deck, a perfect place to have a bird's eye view of LBI morning, noon or night!
* Or enjoy the upper level deck (with access from the 2nd floor living area or master bedroom), enjoy watching the beautiful views of the boats on the bay and the colorful sunsets.
* Or enjoy the fully covered front porch that offers shade and protection if it rains, again with bay views and has a dining area and sectional for full relaxation.
* The backyard offers more decking with additional dining / seating / hammock, all with those bay views we keep talking about, along with a new grill, and a bright and clean outdoor shower for a refreshing rinse after a fun filled day in the sun.
* Enjoy one half of the owner's shed to store any items you bring down with you. We do have some beach chairs, an umbrella and beach toys available for you to use as well.
* Large Master Bedroom with lots of closet space and sliders to the upper deck - a great spot to enjoy your morning cup of tea or coffee as you watch the boats breeze by on the bay!
* Second Bedroom with a Bunk Bed (twin over full) with a Trundle, perfect room for kids!
* Living Room has gorgeous bay views and access to deck - brand new 55” WiFi SmartTV
* The wet bar/kitchenette offers a sink, coffee maker, and small refrigerator. Back door leads to the rooftop deck!
* A bright and light large bedroom with 2 Single Beds
* Second bedroom has a Queen Bed and is right off the bathroom
* Large living room with sectional sofa for all to gather and watch the beautiful views of boats on the bay.
* Spacious, Full Eat-In kitchen with new granite counter-tops, stainless steel appliances, plenty of cabinets and pantry closet to keep everything you need to make it feel like home!
* Coat closet with more storage
* Back door entry way has a full size washer and dryer for easy drop off on your way back from the beach or bay!
Extra features include 6 beach badges, off-street parking for 4 cars and don’t forget the bay access for launching kayaks and SUP's. 3 SHORT BLOCKS TO THE BEACH, Kubel's Too, Pinky's Shrimp and Acme. Don’t miss out on this ideal vacation beach home that provides many different areas for everyone to relax and create vacation memories.
Sorry NO PROMS, GRADUATIONS, UNDER 25 GROUPS, OR PETS (we love them, but have allergies).
|-||Nightly rate||Weekly rate||Monthly rate||Min. Stay||Changeover Day|
|Rate summary||-||$5,300||-||7 Nights||-|
|07/03/2021 - 09/04/2021||-||-||$5,300||-||7 Nights||Sat - Sat|
Our stay here was very comfortable with great space that allowed for our extended family to share in our week together. Sitting on the covered front porch watching the sailboats go by offered the sense of peace and relaxation we needed! Highly recommend!
Stayed September, 2020