**NOTE: The house was purchased in 2019 and was exclusively used as a single family home year-round. The pictures are from the original listing and the house has since been redecorated and modernized with new furniture, fixtures, paint, carpet, and window treatments.**
A taste of Nantucket on LBI, welcome to Big Red! Set on a quiet street off the boulevard and right on the bay touching Sportsman's Marina with INCREDIBLE water views, you’ll fall in love with the stunning sunsets after a day at the beach! The house is already very well appointed for a terrific week at the beach, but the highlight of your trip will be all of the fun times you and your family will spend in and around the brand new heated salt-water pool and cabana which will be complete in the Spring, ready for all 2020 rentals to enjoy. The cabana will be well equipped with a bar & furnished sitting/lounge area when you are ready for some relaxing time out of the sun. The landscaping is impeccable and the hardscaping/pavers complete the property. Our home is 2-5 block radius from some of the top restaurants on the island (Beach Haven Fishery, Stefano's, Dockside Diner) and only 10 short blocks to the beginning of other amazing restaurants and attractions (Fantasy Island, Howards, Terrace Tavern, The Black Whale). Mini golf, water-sport & bike rentals, ice-cream shops, deli's & bagel shops also are all around the corner. For the adults, make sure to make your way to the Hudson House on 13th Street at night for some drinks and games - an easy 10 block walk or 2 minute Uber ride. Lastly, even though the house is right on the bay, it is a relatively narrow part of the island where the beach is only a 6-7 minute walk from the house. The Spray Beach Inn is only one entrance over where you can pop in for a bite, a drink or the use of their facilities. If you plan on sticking around on the bay side for the day, you have bay access to drop any kayaks, paddle boards, or a take a quick swim 3 blocks away from the house! To top it all off, if you plan on bringing your boat or renting one for the week, we provide access to dock your boat (up to 26ft) right in the backyard at Sportman’s Marina. Lastly, the house comes equipped with a Tesla Charger so you can charge your Tesla and not have to worry about stopping at a Supercharger on the Parkway or finding going out of your way to stop at one of the rare chargers on the island!
- Open kitchen design with stunning bay views
- Glassware, dishes, utensils and wine fridge all provided
- Adjoining formal dining area off kitchen and a living room with beautiful exposed beams
- The entire house is filled with natural light all day and typically has a beautiful bay breeze flowing through
- Master bedroom with an en suite on 2nd floor with a King bed
- 3 more bedrooms with queen beds along with a full bath round out the second floor
- 1 additional bedroom on third floor which includes two trundles that sleep a total of 4
- Outdoor shower
- 250 sqft. cabana for pool days and extra outdoor entertaining area for rainy days
- Brand new washer & dryer on the first floor
- High-end, efficient ductless air conditioning units in each room on the first two floors with central air on the third floor.
- Ceiling fan in the kitchen and in each of the bedrooms on the second floor.
- Brand new 65” TV in the living room
- Various board games - Beach cart, cooler, beach chairs and umbrella
- Corn-hole and other outdoor games
- 12 beach tags; $600 deposit required, $50/tag will be held if not returned
- Plenty of storage under the house for all bikes and beach items
Reminders: We do not provide any linens or toiletries however we are happy to help with concierge services for those items or any additional such as grocery delivery, cribs, etc. We have a no pet policy and also request while outside on the patios or pool, to please use the plastic cups and plates!
|-||Nightly rate||Weekly rate||Monthly rate||Min. Stay||Changeover Day|
|Rate summary||-||$5,950 - $8,500||-||7 Nights||-|
|06/06/2020 - 06/26/2020||-||-||$5,950||-||7 Nights||Sat - Sat|
|06/27/2020 - 09/05/2020||-||-||$8,500||-||7 Nights||Sat - Sat|