OUTSTANDING PANORAMIC BAY VIEWS highlight this bayfront home nestled within its own sanctuary and private bay beach you will have all to yourself for relaxing or enjoying water activities! Bay views from the kitchen, living room, office/lounge area and all 4 bedrooms! BBQ grill, outdoor shower, New LG 49" Smart WiFi enabled TV. The spaciousness of this home offers an opportunity for two families to share their vacation or plenty of room to bring the grandparents!
* Large Master Bedroom with King size bed and lots of closet space with access to the upper deck - a great spot to enjoy your morning cup of tea or coffee as you watch the boats breeze by on the bay!
* Spacious, Full Eat-In kitchen with new granite counter-tops, stainless steel appliances, plenty of cabinets to keep everything you need to make it feel like home!
* Large Kitchen/Living Room with large doors opening to wrap around deck and gorgeous bay views offers a great spot to sip your favorite evening beverage as you get ready to enjoy the beautiful sunsets on the bay!
* Very large deck area with table, chairs and plenty of seating is the perfect place to gather and have a meal together!
* Access the rooftop deck to experience a perfect place to have a bird's eye view of LBI morning, noon or night!
* Master Suite with Queen Bed and full bath
* Two bedrooms (one with two twins and one with queen and twin)
* Office/Lounge area with sliding doors to covered deck.
* All have bay views
* Full bath conveniently located between two bedrooms
* Full size washer and dryer with iron/iron board
*Clean outdoor shower for a refreshing rinse after a fun filled day in the sun!
Extra features include 6 beach badges, plenty of parking and BAY ACCESS for launching kayaks and SUPs. Lockable storage area is available - Garage is not included. ONLY 4 BLOCKS TO THE BEACH, Walking distance to Bay Village, Restaurants, Fantasy Island, Stores, Murphy's Market.
Sorry NO PROMS, GRADUATION, UNDER 25 year old GROUPS, SMOKING OR PETS on the premises (we love them but have allergies).
|-||Nightly rate||Weekly rate||Monthly rate||Min. Stay||Changeover Day|
|Rate summary||-||$6,500 - $8,000||-||7 Nights||-|
|09/12/2020 - 05/01/2021||-||-||$6,500||-||7 Nights||Sat - Sat|
|05/02/2021 - 08/31/2022||-||-||$8,000||-||7 Nights||Sat - Sat|
A beautiful house with everything you need for a relaxing week at the beach. plenty of room for family and friends, great areas to hang out both inside and out, awesome outside shower, and the best view of the sunset from the roof top deck.
close walk to the beach, great bike ride for ice cream or just to ride around.....Highly recommend you check it out!
Stayed August, 2020
This was a great house to spend some quality time with my family. The house has plenty of space with well-done bedrooms, but also great common areas to hang out in (upstairs and downstairs). My favorite part was all the access. The house has a roof deck to look out over the bay (1 house in from the bay itself), and walking distance to the beach. The front deck was also a great place to hold a family dinner and relax after being in the sun all day.
Stayed June, 2019
We were fortunate enough to stay here twice. Reading a book & enjoying my morning coffee on the upper deck was an unforgettable way to start the day. The kitchen, bedrooms & bathrooms are fresh & spotless. The front porch offers a comfortable shady spot to enjoy the outdoors & wonderful bay views. We loved biking, walking to the beach and dining at fantastic restaurants. The owners are so friendly! Can’t wait for the summer 2020 season ... we will be back !
Stayed January, 2019
Feel in love with the house as soon as I walked in. It is sparking clean and has a welcoming warmth about it that makes you want to grab a drink & put your feet up and relax. You don’t even have to go outside for the views, but you can, they are available from many different spots in the house including the rooftop deck. Sunrise or sunset, watching the boats sail buy never gets old. The owners are super nice & we will definitely be back!
Stayed November, 2018